ASK ABOUT OUR GENEROUS RETENTION BONUS IF YOUR HIRED BEFORE DECEMBER 1, 2022
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develops & implements long and short term goals for each child based on results of routine screenings and assessments
2. Leads & coordinates the planning and implementation of activities for all children in the classroom, to promote inclusion of children with different abilities.
3.Plans weekly curriculum using Step up to Quality and Creative Curriculum guidelines in collaboration with teacher, assistant teacher
3. Provides an orderly, clean, attractive, safe and appropriate environment in which the children can learn optimally. Ensures that the classroom set up is aligned with SUTQ requirements and best practice, needed for developmentally appropriate programming.
4. Develops effective working relationships with each child’s parent(s)/ caregivers, in order to maintain
open communication, parent /caregiver engagement and collaborative problem solving related to facilitating the
5. Maintains compliance with licensing regulations & SUTQ guidelines.
6. Collaborates with Director of the Early Childhood Learning Center and the Executive Director Abilities First Foundation in the formation of departmental policies, processes and in maintaining the ongoing operations and continuous improvement of the center.
7. Ensures the maintenance of accurate written records of each child in class, including observations,
developmental and behavior tracking, incident reporting and ongoing observation and reports.
8. Supervises and supports teachers, assistant teachers and volunteers to ensure appropriate classroom management and implementation of developmentally appropriate practices
9. Develops and maintains effective relationships with all stakeholders, focusing on exceeding customer expectations.
10. Attends and participates in staff meetings
11. Performs other duties deemed necessary by the Director of the Early Childhood Learning Center and/or the Executive Director of Abilities First Foundation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- What is your desired Salary requirement
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location