Occupational Therapy helps children manage sensory, motor, cognitive, social, and perceptual challenges that may affect daily learning and living. Benefits from Occupational Therapy include:
- Improved hand-eye coordination
- Acceptance of multiple sensory input
- Improved visual & perceptual skills
- Improved motor control for performing activities of daily living such as dressing, feeding, bathing, & playing.
Our therapists can provide adaptive aids and assistive technology that can assist with barriers to independence.
- Play skills for fine/visual motor delay
- Handwriting skills
- Self-care/life skills/independence skills
- Cognitive skills/learning
- Feeding issues
- Sensory Dysfunction including:
- Attention to task
- Auditory and visual processing and tracking
- Tactile defensiveness
- Body awareness
Therapist utilize combine therapy disciplines to best fit the clients needs.