- Abilities First
Communities prosper when everyone works to their full potential
People with disabilities should have the opportunity to achieve their unique potential and have an extraordinary quality of life.
We work to empower people with disabilities to achieve that unique potential from birth through life.
Founded in 1958, Abilities First is a non-profit organization, located in Middletown, Ohio that serves children and adults with a wide range of disabilities including cerebral palsy, autism, Down syndrome, learning disabilities, language and cognitive impairments.
With a continuum of programming from birth through all phases of life, Abilities First is Middletown’s only direct service agency for individuals with disabilities that provides such a diverse range of services. These services include:
- Autism Learning Center including our 4 Plus 1 Preschool Program
- Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Integrated Early Childhood Learning Center
- Adult Day Program
- Spider/Cage Therapy to Gain Independence
- Intermediate Care Facilities with Family Atmosphere
- Help to Find and Keep Employment
Transforming the lives of children and adults with disabilities impacts our families, our communities and our businesses in
Butler, Warren, Hamilton, Montgomery, Preble, Greene and Clark counties in Ohio.