Founded in 1958, Abilities First Foundation empowers children and families living with differing abilities to discover and fulfill their unique potential within their communities. Are you adaptable, compassionate, empathetic, supportive, and trustworthy? If so, join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners and encourage staff to grow! Through our play-based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensure that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards
- Help maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized
- Receive support from their leadership family with room for advancement and continued education
- Are rewarded with hugs and smiles from children.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about growth, development and making a difference. As a teacher you will implement activities for children that stress emotional, physical and social growth and provide resources for children to learn through active play, all while making a difference in your community with hands on experience in a learning environment.
- Experience working in a childcare setting preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass pre employment physical and background check
- Must maintain a clean and tidy classroom
- Must enjoy having fun
- Must enjoy see every child succeed
- Associates Degree preferred
Job Types: Part-Time or Full-Time
Salary: $12.00-$15.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Professional development Assistance
- Work-life balance
- Free/Reduced-child care
- Paid Major Holidays
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hours Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- No Weekends